Novel Synthetic Route to α-Aminophosphonates Containing Benzothiazole Moiety
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2483–2487, October, 2012
How to Cite
Gu, L., Wang, R., Huang, X. and Jin, C. (2012), Novel Synthetic Route to α-Aminophosphonates Containing Benzothiazole Moiety. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2483–2487. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200831
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- the State Ethnic Affairs Commission; Opening Fund of Key Laboratory of Ethnic Medicine Resource Chemistry. Grant Number: MZY 1117
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.