Dysoxylumasins A–F: Six New Limonoids from Dysoxylum mollissimum Bl.
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Ni, G., Yang, S. and Yue, J. (2013), Dysoxylumasins A–F: Six New Limonoids from Dysoxylum mollissimum Bl. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 72–78. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200838
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- the National Science & Technology Major Project "Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program". Grant Number: 2011ZX09307-002-03
- the National Natural Science Foundation of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 21072203
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.