Sugar-fiber Imprinting to Generate Microgrooves on Polymeric Film Surfaces for Contact Guidance of Cells
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 2292–2296, October, 2012
How to Cite
Qu, Z. and Ding, J. (2012), Sugar-fiber Imprinting to Generate Microgrooves on Polymeric Film Surfaces for Contact Guidance of Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2292–2296. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200841
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (973 programs). Grant Number: 2009CB930000 and 2011CB606203
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21034002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!