3D Ni(II)/Cu(II) Supermolecular Frameworks Based on Pyridylamine and Fumarate Co-ligands Containing a Trinodal (4,5,6)-Connected Network and a (H2O)16 Water Cluster
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 256–262, February, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, Y., Liu, Q., Yin, W., Zhang, W. and Liu, P. (2013), 3D Ni(II)/Cu(II) Supermolecular Frameworks Based on Pyridylamine and Fumarate Co-ligands Containing a Trinodal (4,5,6)-Connected Network and a (H2O)16 Water Cluster. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 256–262. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200851
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21143010
- State Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 20931005
- the Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2012JQ2007
- the Natural Scientific Research Foundation of Shaanxi Provincial Education Office of China. Grant Number: 2010JS116 and 2010JK875
- Specialized Research Found for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20096101110005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!