Colorimetric and Highly Selective Fluorescence "Turn-on" Detection of Cr3+ by Using a Simple Schiff Base Sensor
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 377–380, March, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Xue, H., Chen, L., Sheng, R., Li, X. and Li, K. (2013), Colorimetric and Highly Selective Fluorescence "Turn-on" Detection of Cr3+ by Using a Simple Schiff Base Sensor. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 377–380. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200852
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- the metallurgical research foundation in University of Science and Technology of Beijing
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972015
- the Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2112026
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.