Towards Stereochemical Control: Two Approaches for the Highly anti-Diastereoselective Construction of the Spirolactone Moieties of Some Stemona Alkaloids
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January, 2013
How to Cite
Tuo, S., Liu, X. and Huang, P. (2013), Towards Stereochemical Control: Two Approaches for the Highly anti-Diastereoselective Construction of the Spirolactone Moieties of Some Stemona Alkaloids. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 55–62. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200904
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- the National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833200
- the NSF of China. Grant Number: 21072160; 20832005
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 201112G001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!