A Pd(II)-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclization for the Preparation of Aryl-Fused Six-Membered Nitrogen Heterocycles with 2-Acetoxy Functionality
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 132–138, January, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wu, Z., Zhu, X., Ye, ., Jiang, F. and Zhang, W. (2013), A Pd(II)-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclization for the Preparation of Aryl-Fused Six-Membered Nitrogen Heterocycles with 2-Acetoxy Functionality. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200963
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972095, 21172143, 21232004
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- the Nature Science Foundation of Ningbo. Grant Number: 2012A610086
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!