First Total Synthesis of the Proposed Structures of Orisuaveolines A and B
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 123–126, January, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Da, S., Feng, X., Chen, X., Jiang, J. and Li, Y. (2013), First Total Synthesis of the Proposed Structures of Orisuaveolines A and B. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 123–126. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200986
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072084, 21272099
- Fundamental Research Founds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2010-107
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.