Decarboxylative Alkylation of β-Keto Acids with Isochromans under Oxidative Conditions
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 37–39, January, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y. and Tian, S.-K. (2013), Decarboxylative Alkylation of β-Keto Acids with Isochromans under Oxidative Conditions. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 37–39. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200994
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21232007 and 21172206
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!