Facile Synthesis of 4,5-Disubstituted 2H-1,2,3-Triazoles by Catalyst-free Cycloaddition between Substituted Vinyl Sulfones and Sodium Azide under Ambient Conditions
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the 60th Anniversary of East China University of Science and Technology
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2786–2790, December, 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J., Yin, W., Liu, R. and Chu, C. (2012), Facile Synthesis of 4,5-Disubstituted 2H-1,2,3-Triazoles by Catalyst-free Cycloaddition between Substituted Vinyl Sulfones and Sodium Azide under Ambient Conditions. Chin. J. Chem., 30: 2786–2790. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201200998
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172072
- the Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1408500
- the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11DZ2260600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!