A Silicon-based Imidazolium Ionic Liquid Iodide Source for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 388–392, March, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W., Zhang, X., Hu, Y., Jin, B. and Hua, J. (2013), A Silicon-based Imidazolium Ionic Liquid Iodide Source for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 388–392. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201059
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61006048 and 21172073
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WJ1014025 and WJ0913001
- Ph. D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090074110004
- Scientific Committee of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10520709700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!