Facile Access to Chiral Alcohols with Pharmaceutical Relevance Using a Ketoreductase Newly Mined from Pichia guilliermondii
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 349–354, March, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, G., Yu, H. and Xu, J. (2013), Facile Access to Chiral Alcohols with Pharmaceutical Relevance Using a Ketoreductase Newly Mined from Pichia guilliermondii. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 349–354. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201119
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21276082
- Ministry of Science and Technology, P. R. China. Grant Number: 2011CB710800
- China National Special Fund for State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering. Grant Number: 2060204
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.