A Simple and Efficient Copper(II) Complex as a Catalyst for N-Arylation of Imidazoles
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 267–270, February, 2013
How to Cite
Jiao, Y., Yan, N., Xie, J., Ma, X., Liu, P. and Dai, B. (2013), A Simple and Efficient Copper(II) Complex as a Catalyst for N-Arylation of Imidazoles. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 267–270. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201121
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB722603
- Start-Up Foundation for Young Scientists of Shihezi University. Grant Number: RCZX201012, RCZX201014, RCZX201015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!