Synthesis of Bis-benzimidazolium Cyclic Receptors and Their Anion Binding Properties
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Supramolecular Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 673–678, May, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Feng, M., Zhang, D., Wang, B., Dong, Z. and Gao, G. (2013), Synthesis of Bis-benzimidazolium Cyclic Receptors and Their Anion Binding Properties. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 673–678. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201131
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072061, 21273078
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!