Copper- and Silver-Mediated Cyanation of Aryl Iodides Using DDQ as Cyanide Source
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 449–452, April, 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, K., Yu, P., Chen, S., Chen, F. and Cheng, J. (2013), Copper- and Silver-Mediated Cyanation of Aryl Iodides Using DDQ as Cyanide Source. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 449–452. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201140
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272178
- the Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110294 and LY12B02010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!