Copper- and Silver-Mediated Cyanation of Aryl Iodides Using DDQ as Cyanide Source
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 449–452, April, 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, K., Yu, P., Chen, S., Chen, F. and Cheng, J. (2013), Copper- and Silver-Mediated Cyanation of Aryl Iodides Using DDQ as Cyanide Source. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 449–452. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201140
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272178
- the Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: R4110294 and LY12B02010
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.