Ionic Bent Shape Ternary Facial Amphiphiles
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 839–844, June, 2013
How to Cite
He, C., He, Q., Zhang, S., Tan, X., Gao, H. and Cheng, X. (2013), Ionic Bent Shape Ternary Facial Amphiphiles. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 839–844. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201165
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074105 and 20973133
- the Yunnan Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010CD018
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.