Synthesis and Cytotoxic Evaluation of Novel Platinum(II) Complexes with C2-Asymmetric and C2-Symmetric Chiral Vicinal Diamines
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to the Memory of Professor Wei-Shan Zhou
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 154–158, January, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Liu, H., Yang, Q., Chang, J. and Sun, X. (2013), Synthesis and Cytotoxic Evaluation of Novel Platinum(II) Complexes with C2-Asymmetric and C2-Symmetric Chiral Vicinal Diamines. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 154–158. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201201168
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172920
- the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10431903100
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB912603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!