Foldamer-Derived Preorganized Bi- and Tri-zinc Porphyrin Tweezers for a Pentafluorobenzene-bearing Pyridine Guest: The Binding Pattern Study
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Supramolecular Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 582–588, May, 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Zhao, X., Gao, X., Wang, Q. and Li, Z. (2013), Foldamer-Derived Preorganized Bi- and Tri-zinc Porphyrin Tweezers for a Pentafluorobenzene-bearing Pyridine Guest: The Binding Pattern Study. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 582–588. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300009
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!