Transition-Metal-Free TEMPO Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyls Using an Efficient Br2 Equivalent under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 794–798, June, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Jiang, Z., Zhao, D., He, G., Zhou, S. and Han, S. (2013), Transition-Metal-Free TEMPO Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols to Carbonyls Using an Efficient Br2 Equivalent under Mild Conditions. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 794–798. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300052
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20942006, 21072095
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!