3,4-Dinitrobenzamide Functionalized CdTe/ZnTe Quantum Dots as a Nanoprobe for Imaging Glutathione S-Transferase in Living Cells
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 472–478, April, 2013
How to Cite
Lu, J., Song, Y., Shi, W., Li, X. and Ma, H. (2013), 3,4-Dinitrobenzamide Functionalized CdTe/ZnTe Quantum Dots as a Nanoprobe for Imaging Glutathione S-Transferase in Living Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 472–478. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300061
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21105104, 20935005, 21275146 and 21275147
- the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800, 2010CB933502
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-N06-01
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.