Chiral Sulfinamide-Olefin Ligands: Switchable Selectivity in Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,2-Addition of Arylboronic Acids to Aliphatic α-Ketoesters
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 321–328, March, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, T.-S. and Xu, M.-H. (2013), Chiral Sulfinamide-Olefin Ligands: Switchable Selectivity in Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,2-Addition of Arylboronic Acids to Aliphatic α-Ketoesters. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 321–328. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300063
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972172, 21021063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!