Continuous Detection of pH-responsive Drug Delivery System in Cells in situ by Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 787–793, June, 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Ran, Z., Tang, H., Li, Y., Song, W., Ren, Q., Yang, W. and Kong, J. (2013), Continuous Detection of pH-responsive Drug Delivery System in Cells in situ by Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 787–793. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300113
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20945002, 20890022
- the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 09ZR1403900
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.