Morphology and Performance of Poly(2-methoxy-5-(20-ethyl-hexyloxy)-p-phenylenevinylene) (MEH-PPV):(6,6)-phenyl-C61-butyric Acid Methyl Ester (PCBM) Based Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 731–736, June, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Bavel, S. v., Wen, S., Yang, X. and Loos, J. (2013), Morphology and Performance of Poly(2-methoxy-5-(20-ethyl-hexyloxy)-p-phenylenevinylene) (MEH-PPV):(6,6)-phenyl-C61-butyric Acid Methyl Ester (PCBM) Based Polymer Solar Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 731–736. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300135
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) through the program "Scientific cooperation between China and the Netherlands, China Exchange Programme.". Grant Number: 2
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21004027
- the Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry, Jilin University. Grant Number: 2011-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!