Drug Target Identification Using Affinity Core-Shell Magnetic Nanoparticles and Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 715–720, June, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Wang, T., Liu, C., Zhang, Q., Wang, L., Tang, G. and Kang, J. (2013), Drug Target Identification Using Affinity Core-Shell Magnetic Nanoparticles and Mass Spectrometry. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 715–720. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300145
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175146, 20975109, 90713021
- the National Key Laboratory of Organic Biochemistry Opening Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!