Drug Target Identification Using Affinity Core-Shell Magnetic Nanoparticles and Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 715–720, June, 2013
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Wang, T., Liu, C., Zhang, Q., Wang, L., Tang, G. and Kang, J. (2013), Drug Target Identification Using Affinity Core-Shell Magnetic Nanoparticles and Mass Spectrometry. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 715–720. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300145
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175146, 20975109, 90713021
- the National Key Laboratory of Organic Biochemistry Opening Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!