Highly Efficient Low Melting Mixture Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,8-Dioxo-dodecahydroxanthene Derivatives
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 757–763, June, 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Ma, F., Wang, P. and Zhang, Z. (2013), Highly Efficient Low Melting Mixture Catalyzed Synthesis of 1,8-Dioxo-dodecahydroxanthene Derivatives. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 757–763. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300152
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272053, 21072042 and 20872025
- the Nature Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: B2011205031
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.