Easy One-Pot Synthesis of 1-Monosubstituted Aliphatic 1,2,3-Triazoles from Aliphatic Halides, Sodium Azide and Propiolic Acid by a Click Cycloaddition/Decarboxylation Process
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1011–1014, August, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. and Kuang, C. (2013), Easy One-Pot Synthesis of 1-Monosubstituted Aliphatic 1,2,3-Triazoles from Aliphatic Halides, Sodium Azide and Propiolic Acid by a Click Cycloaddition/Decarboxylation Process. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1011–1014. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300155
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272174
- the Key Projects of Shanghai in Biomedical. Grant Number: 08431902700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!