A Highly Diastereoselective Three-component Domino Reaction in Water Yielding Poly-substituted 4,5-Dihydropyrroles
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1039–1044, August, 2013
How to Cite
Tong, G., Xu, H., Fan, W., Jiang, B., Wang, S. and Tu, S. (2013), A Highly Diastereoselective Three-component Domino Reaction in Water Yielding Poly-substituted 4,5-Dihydropyrroles. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1039–1044. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300249
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21072163, 21232004, 21272095, and 21102124
- the NSF of Jiangsu Education Committee. Grant Number: 11KJB150016
- Jiangsu Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: BE2011045
- the Qing Lan Project. Grant Number: 12QLG006
- Science Research Foundation of Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU). Grant Number: 11XLA05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!