Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Fluorinated Vinyl Chlorides with Terminal Alkynes: A General Protocol to Fluorinated Enynes
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organofluorine Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 901–907, July, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Xu, C., Lu, L. and Shen, Q. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Fluorinated Vinyl Chlorides with Terminal Alkynes: A General Protocol to Fluorinated Enynes. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 901–907. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300352
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821600, 2010CB126103
- the Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21032006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172245, 21172244, B020304
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103007
- the National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
- Shanghai Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 10XD1405200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!