Copper(I)-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives with (Trifluoromethyl)trimethylsilane
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organofluorine Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 945–949, July, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, M., Wang, M. and Cao, S. (2013), Copper(I)-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation of Phthalic Anhydride Derivatives with (Trifluoromethyl)trimethylsilane. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 945–949. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300357
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072057, 21272070
- the 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB126101
- the Key Project in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program of China in the twelfth five-year plan period. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!