Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Quinolinone Compounds as SARS CoV 3CLpro Inhibitors
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1199–1206, September, 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Zhang, N., Wang, J., Guo, Y., Sun, B., Liu, W., Zhou, H. and Yang, C. (2013), Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Quinolinone Compounds as SARS CoV 3CLpro Inhibitors. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1199–1206. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300392
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Tianjin SME Technology Innovation Fund. Grant Number: 11ZXCXSY03500
- National Biomedical Special Project of International Innovation Park. Grant Number: 11ZCKFSY06800
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.