Nucleophilic Trifluoromethylthiolation of Allylic Bromides: A Facile Preparation of Allylic Trifluoromethyl Thioethers
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organofluorine Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 921–926, July, 2013
How to Cite
Tan, J., Zhang, G., Ou, Y., Yuan, Y. and Weng, Z. (2013), Nucleophilic Trifluoromethylthiolation of Allylic Bromides: A Facile Preparation of Allylic Trifluoromethyl Thioethers. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 921–926. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300415
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072030
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20123514110003
- the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2012-1707
- Fuzhou University. Grant Number: 022318, 022494
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!