Design, Synthesis and Preliminary Biological Evaluation of Purine-2,6-diamine Derivatives as Cyclin-dependent Kinase (CDK) Inhibitors
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1181–1191, September, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Wang, Q., Zhang, L. and Fang, H. (2013), Design, Synthesis and Preliminary Biological Evaluation of Purine-2,6-diamine Derivatives as Cyclin-dependent Kinase (CDK) Inhibitors. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1181–1191. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300420
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- the National Natural Foundation Research Grant. Grant Number: 21172133
- the Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2010HM028
- the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0337
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (IIFSDU). Grant Number: 2012JC003
- the Open Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs in Peking University. Grant Number: K20100107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!