Synthesis of 4-(2-Phenylhydrazono)-1-(4-phenylthiazol-2-yl)-1H-pyrazol-5(4H)-one Compounds and Characterization of Their Affinities to Anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 Family Proteins
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1133–1138, September, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, S., Han, L., Zhou, M., Li, Y., Liu, Z., Yu, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Synthesis of 4-(2-Phenylhydrazono)-1-(4-phenylthiazol-2-yl)-1H-pyrazol-5(4H)-one Compounds and Characterization of Their Affinities to Anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 Family Proteins. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1133–1138. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300426
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- the Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81172984, 21072213, 21002117, 21102168, 21102165 and 20921091
- the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (863 High-Tech Grant). Grant Number: 2012AA020308
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!