Asymmetric Synthesis, Antifungal Activity and Molecular Modeling of Iodiconazole Isomers
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Medicinal Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1139–1143, September, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, S., Miao, Z., Yao, J., Zhang, W. and Sheng, C. (2013), Asymmetric Synthesis, Antifungal Activity and Molecular Modeling of Iodiconazole Isomers. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1139–1143. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300430
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30973640, 81222044
- Shanghai Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: XYQ2011038
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.