Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Fluorooxylation of Styrenes
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organofluorine Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 908–914, July, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Z., Peng, H. and Liu, G. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Intramolecular Fluorooxylation of Styrenes. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 908–914. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300437
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973-2011CB808700
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21225210, 21121062, and 20923005
- the Science Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11JC1415000
- the CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!