Synthesis and Physical Properties of Benzopyridazine-Based Conjugated Molecules
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Solids
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1397–1403, November, 2013
How to Cite
Su, Y., Xu, W., Qiu, F., Wu, D., Liu, P., Xue, M. and Zhang, F. (2013), Synthesis and Physical Properties of Benzopyridazine-Based Conjugated Molecules. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1397–1403. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300509
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 21174083
- the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1405400
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 12PJ1405300
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (211 Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!