Donor-Acceptor Oligomers and Polymers Composed of Benzothiadiazole and 3-Hexylthiophene: Effect of Chain Length and Regioregularity
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Solids
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1367–1379, November, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Ye, H., Li, H., Mei, C., Ling, J., Li, W. and Shen, Z. (2013), Donor-Acceptor Oligomers and Polymers Composed of Benzothiadiazole and 3-Hexylthiophene: Effect of Chain Length and Regioregularity. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1367–1379. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300519
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974119, 90922019, and 21074147
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 13JC1407000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!