Cross-Coupling Reactions of Pyrimidin-2-yl Sulfonates with Phenols and Anilines: An Efficient Approach to C2-Functionalized Pyrimidines
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1495–1502, December, 2013
How to Cite
Quan, Z., Jing, F., Zhang, Z., Da, Y. and Wang, X. (2013), Cross-Coupling Reactions of Pyrimidin-2-yl Sulfonates with Phenols and Anilines: An Efficient Approach to C2-Functionalized Pyrimidines. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1495–1502. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300536
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20902073 and 21062017
- the Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province. Grant Number: 1208RJYA083
- the Scientific and Technological Innovation Engineering Program of Northwest Normal University. Grant Number: nwnu-kjcxgc-03-64, nwnulkqn-10-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!