Bromination of Isothianaphthene Derivatives towards the Application in Organic Electronics
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Solids
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1391–1396, November, 2013
How to Cite
Long, G., Wan, X., Yun, P., Zhou, J., Liu, Y., Li, M., Zhang, M. and Chen, Y. (2013), Bromination of Isothianaphthene Derivatives towards the Application in Organic Electronics. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1391–1396. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300579
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- the MOST. Grant Number: 2012CB933401 and 2011DFB50300
- the NSFC. Grant Number: 51273093 and 50933003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!