Poly(ethylene oxide)-graft-methotrexate Macromolecular Drugs Conjugating via Aminopteridine Ring Exhibit Potent Anticancer Activity
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Biopolymers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January, 2014
How to Cite
Guo, W., Zheng, M., Zhong, Y., Meng, F., Deng, C. and Zhong, Z. (2014), Poly(ethylene oxide)-graft-methotrexate Macromolecular Drugs Conjugating via Aminopteridine Ring Exhibit Potent Anticancer Activity. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 57–65. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300611
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 51003070, 51103093, 51173126, 51273137 and 51273139
- the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 51225302
- the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!