Efficient Polymer Solar Cells Based on Solution-processed Vanadium Oxide as Hole-extracting Layer
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Solids
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1423–1427, November, 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, B., Cheng, X., Zhao, B. and Wu, H. (2013), Efficient Polymer Solar Cells Based on Solution-processed Vanadium Oxide as Hole-extracting Layer. Chin. J. Chem., 31: 1423–1427. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300626
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50990065, 51010003, 51225301 and 61177022
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!