Multiresponsive Polymer Assemblies Achieved by a Subtle Chain Terminal Modification
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Biopolymers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Wang, Y., Li, Y., Wang, F., Yang, X., Sun, T., Du, J. and Wang, J. (2014), Multiresponsive Polymer Assemblies Achieved by a Subtle Chain Terminal Modification. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300736
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
- the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934001, 2012AA022501, 2013CB933900
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51203145, 51125012
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2070000008
- the Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: SKLSSM201301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!