Preparation and Biosafety Evaluation of the Peptide Dendron Functionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanohybrid
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Biopolymers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January, 2014
How to Cite
Pan, D., Guo, C., Luo, K. and Gu, Z. (2014), Preparation and Biosafety Evaluation of the Peptide Dendron Functionalized Mesoporous Silica Nanohybrid. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 27–36. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300739
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (National 973 program). Grant Number: 2011CB606206
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51133004 and 81101099
- the Excellent Young Teachers Program of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2012SCU04A06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!