Methyl 1,2-Shift Rearrangement on C-ring and Decarboxylation at C28 of Oleanolic Acid Derivatives
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 133–136, February, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, J., Wu, J. and Ju, Y. (2014), Methyl 1,2-Shift Rearrangement on C-ring and Decarboxylation at C28 of Oleanolic Acid Derivatives. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 133–136. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300758
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21172130
- NBRPC (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB821600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!