Self-assembly of DNA Origami Using Rolling Circle Amplification Based DNA Nanoribbons
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 137–141, February, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, B., Ouyang, X., Chao, J., Liu, H., Zhao, Y. and Fan, C. (2014), Self-assembly of DNA Origami Using Rolling Circle Amplification Based DNA Nanoribbons. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 137–141. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300827
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21105110 & 21103219
- the Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.