Study of Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Four Derivatives of Substituted Aryl Hydrazones of 1,8-Naphthalimide
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 205–211, March, 2014
How to Cite
Gu, P., Xu, X., Zhou, F., Zhao, T., Ye, G., Liu, G., Xu, Q., Ge, J., Xu, Q. and Lu, J. (2014), Study of Linear and Nonlinear Optical Properties of Four Derivatives of Substituted Aryl Hydrazones of 1,8-Naphthalimide. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 205–211. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300842
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071105, 20902065 and 21176164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!