Synthesis and Properties of a Biodegradable Dendritic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Biopolymers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 91–96, January, 2014
How to Cite
Li, T., Qian, Y., Ye, M., Tang, J., Hu, H. and Shen, Y. (2014), Synthesis and Properties of a Biodegradable Dendritic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Contrast Agent. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 91–96. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300889
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904046, 21174128, and 21090352
- the Qianjiang Talent Program of Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: 2010R10050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!