Multicomponent Reactions for Diverse Synthesis of N-Substituted and NH 1,4-Dihydropyridines
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 219–226, March, 2014
How to Cite
Wan, J., Zhou, Y., Liu, Y., Fang, Z. and Wen, C. (2014), Multicomponent Reactions for Diverse Synthesis of N-Substituted and NH 1,4-Dihydropyridines. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 219–226. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201300918
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21102059 and 21202064
- a research project from the Department of Education of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: GJJ13245
- Zhejiang Provincial Program for the Cultivation of High-level Innovative Health Talents
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.