New Lignans from the Leaves and Stems of Schisandra chinensis and Their Anti-HIV-1 Activities
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 734–740, August, 2014
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Zhong, W., Chen, H., Wang, R., Shang, S., Liang, C., Gao, Z., Zheng, Y., Xiao, W. and Sun, H. (2014), New Lignans from the Leaves and Stems of Schisandra chinensis and Their Anti-HIV-1 Activities. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 734–740. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400001
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81373290, 81102483
- the Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2012FB178
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences grant. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Q-10
- the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!